Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to style experimental. 


Setting out to fulfill a longtime dream and a New Year's resolution (fingers crossed this one sticks!), this blog is born. This warrants some sort of cliché first post, of course; I can't disappoint. So, enjoy a quick five facts about yours truly:
1. Books, reading, literature, the written word - it delights me. Best use of free time? Um, yes.
2. Pickles, ice cream and tea are constants in my kitchen. Eaten separately, of course.
3. I am exceedingly inept at creating lists of random facts about myself.
4. I have yet to pick a favorite color. Decision-making was never my strong suit.
5. To me, style differs greatly from fashion. Fashion is fleeting. Style is you. 


Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I bet you didn't expect to get a comment on this first post. Hah! (:

    I especially appreciate numbers 3 and 5, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...